Monday, January 14, 2008

new years resolutions











1. let it go
2. make more things with my hands
3. read at least one book a month
4. chill OUT
5. drink less coffee
6. eat healthier (iron, protein, vegetables)
7. save money
8. clean up my dad's old darkroom and learn to use it
9. participate in some sort of extra-curricular activity, i.e. find a hobby!
10. take initiative instead of waiting for things to happen on their own
11. exercise 3-4 times a week and to make that a priority
12. be more ambitious in the kitchen
13. not be shy about experimenting with taking pictures of people
14. spend more time with cute nephews
15. be outgoing about asking coworkers to lunch and coffee
16. lose weight!!!
17. not be so jealous of friends
18. keep my apartment clean because it looks so nice and it makes me feel good!
19. try all the foods I had previously decided I didn't like for some reason with the mindset that I'll most likely love them
20. take deep breaths
21. read war and peace
22. find new ways to tell my family about itself
23. enjoy life more
24. really clean and organize my apartment throughout the year- one room a month and keep cycling them so that everything gets this "deep clean" every 3 months
25. stop drinking soda
26. swim more
27. start drinking lots of water
28. lessen my carbon footprint
29. take better care of my body - drink more water and watch how much junk I eat
30. make sure my relationship doesn't implode
31. set a weight that I feel comfortable with and to not pass it (add gym days and dieting if I get close, but just enjoy my weight the rest of the time).
32. watch more movies
33. floss daily
34. spend more time with friends, and less time on couch watching shit television
35. live within my means
36. buy nicer clothes for myself
37. drink less (except for water)
38. quit smoking
39. not get so annoyed so easily
40. put a little more time into my appearance this year. Put on a bit of make up in the morning or style my hair... just take the extra 5 minutes to make myself feel better all day.
41. get a haircut
42. laugh more
43. draw regularly
44. get fat ass to gym
45. eat less meat
46. make more of the right kind of friends and pull away from the harder friends
47. get new job
48. try all new foods available to me, and to try new food with the mindset that I'll most likely love it
49. look into grad schools
50. no more fried foods

list by: allie, ashley, becky, darcy, deirdre, emily, maggie and susan
photo by miss bliss

No comments: